The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Denver should of won that damn Game 7...
On a relatively serious note though…

For those who picked Dallas for actual basketball reasons, could you explain what those were?
I actually thought the two best players in the series were going to be on Dallas. Luka was a given but didn't expect Kyrie to struggle so bad, especially with his experience. Also thought that PJ Washington and Derrick Jones were going to provide similar contribution to what they did against Minnesota. Also didn't respect Boston's road to the finals. The Indiana series was a closer series than this and they didn't have Haliburton. Would of loved to of saw them match up vs the Knicks tho. Would of been interesting.

It's gonna be like 95°. My younger self would be there with my nuts dangling. My present self knows that the heat in Boston bring strays. No thanks.
I mean had Dallas won. It's under 3 hours and I am still grandfathered in as a Dallas fan when it's convenient to be. It would be hotter.

People got to understand that players like Zion and Luka are never gonna look like how they looked years ago. They were teenagers for petes sake. They are husky guys but they use they body to their advantage. They are hoopers not bodybuilders. Not everyone is gonna have shoulder striations like Lebron, Brown, Tatum. Especially in todays NBA. We are in the era or strange physiques.

People got to understand that players like Zion and Luka are never gonna look like how they looked years ago. They were teenagers for petes sake. They are husky guys but they use they body to their advantage. They are hoopers not bodybuilders. Not everyone is gonna have shoulder striations like Lebron, Brown, Tatum. Especially in todays NBA. We are in the era or strange physiques.
they could get down to 15-18% if they wanted to. Not expecting a bulging 6 pack and visible veins. Both seem to operate over 20, which 5% on a 240lbs body is like 12lbs difference without losing muscle. Can be done, especially in a summer or even during the season. They'd still be bullies and pending they didnt just do some stupid starvation diet and OD cardio and actually prioritized protein during their cut and continued resistance training, they wouldnt lose any muscle mass at all

Didn’t Thug Rose say something similar? I’m siick. He’s copying every Pro Athlete now :smh:
If nothing else, Tater is quite the student of past championship celebrations/quotes. Must have been studying YouTube clips for the last week :lol:

Celtics Nation

1718725331340.png

Tatum been known or rumored to be with Ella Mai for a while, Rnb starlet, half Irish half Jamaican but British, biggest hit probably Boo'd Up or Trip. She fine but she's not singing next to a Marsha Ambrosius or somebody.

She got some really good songs, Naked is my fav of hers. Shes also on 24/7 with Meek.

Until these 'offs I had no idea the Celtics had so many fans. Seems like no one was repping Boston before and now a lot of people are

Denver should of won that damn Game 7...

I actually thought the two best players in the series were going to be on Dallas. Luka was a given but didn't expect Kyrie to struggle so bad, especially with his experience. Also thought that PJ Washington and Derrick Jones were going to provide similar contribution to what they did against Minnesota. Also didn't respect Boston's road to the finals. The Indiana series was a closer series than this and they didn't have Haliburton. Would have loved to of saw them match up vs the Knicks tho. Would have been interesting.
Damn thinking The 🤡 Would be a top 2 player in this series is wild.

Back
Top Bottom