The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

I get it Dray

That + at some point he’ll have to hit the weight room so he doesn’t need to sneak his layups by people. Got swatted by Brogdon :smh:

But that ridiculous mental breakdown & Klay not getting back in transition right before that are backbreakers when you give up 20 o boards.

I wonder how that conversation between Poole & Dray would’ve went last year vs. now :rofl:

ashy-larry (1).gif

**** like this is probably why donovan wanted out of Utah

Not just Utah. White people all over love doing this to minorities. “Wow…you look exactly like <Insert celebrity, athlete, musician or public figure of your race/ethnicity that you look NOTHING like>!!”. **** has irked me so much over my lifetime that I have wanted to make a PowerPoint or collage of all the different folks that do not resemble each other or me just to show them how ridiculous they are :lol: :smh:

Not just Utah. White people all over love doing this to minorities. “Wow…you look exactly like <Insert celebrity, athlete, musician or public figure of your race/ethnicity that you look NOTHING like>!!”. **** has irked me so much over my lifetime that I have wanted to make a PowerPoint or collage of all the different folks that do not resemble each other or me just to show them how ridiculous they are :lol: :smh:

spot on. hence why the entire boston line up could do this

Back
Top Bottom