The Official NBA Season Thread: Lakers Hire JJ Redick

In response to how Charlotte can lock up Luka, Dennis Smith Jr said "I don't wanna say it on TV, they might be watching"

2 teams in the west won over 50 games that year. Embiid won more games than him that year.

Neither of those teams in the West had a realistic MVP candidate unless you want to include CP3 who wasn't nearly as good as Jokic individually. Embiid missed 21 games, Jokic missed zero. Can't give MVP to someone who missed almost a third of the season.

I think if/when MJ sells, the upside is a lot higher. It sounds like MJ just hired his friends and family because he didn't trust outsiders.
I thought that was well known. His brother had a high up job. He hired Mitch Kupchak after the game passed him by in LA. The issue that I have with this characterization is that a lot of rich people move like this. It just didn’t work for MJ. His biggest issues were being cheap and bad luck. Might be the cheapest owner in the league

Neither of those teams in the West had a realistic MVP candidate unless you want to include CP3 who wasn't nearly as good as Jokic individually. Embiid missed 21 games, Jokic missed zero. Can't give MVP to someone who missed almost a third of the season.

But you can give it to somebody with the 11th best record. Ok.

Bad tech on Luka. Now he gonna miss the next game. Further messing up their playoff standings.

Nvm it's real. Bron back

earthquake-news.gif

Back
Top Bottom