The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Only caught the tail end of the game.

Checked the boxscore and see Team USA paying respects to the Lakers by collapsing in the 3rd quarter.

Up 1 coming out of halftime, got outscored by 11 in the 3rd.

USA sent a team of like 3 All-Stars and expected to win lol

should be enough, no? or should we reconsider who's an actual all star and/or max deal player?
some of the fault is crowning some of these players before they've actually done anything at all, but that's where media is at partly fault

I'm 😁 from 👂 to 👂 right now. I was rooting against this squad from the beginning and I'm pumped that they got exposed. I knew they weren't going to win. The roster is extremely flawed and the coaching is/was trash. Kerr ain't it and it showed.

What changes do you even make for the olympics? Would having Ja, Tatum, Zion, Fox, Jimmy, Bam and Booker change anything? The problem isnt star power its the approach to these games. Half assing it, thinking its gonna be easy. I bet they barely practiced
Wardell. Need someone on this team that has actually won something :smh:

Nick Kerr's father without Steph Curry/a stacked deck

ezgif-1-b1e9c30e56.gif

Think the players were too lackadasical on defense until the fourth. Kerr didn't do them any favors with the auto-switching and not being big enough up front.

Think the Haliburton-Reaves-Edwards-Bridges-JJJ lineup was the one that made a run vs Germany in the friendly a few weeks ago. Went to it too late in this game.
It was evident VERY early on in the tourney that this was clearly their best all-around lineup. Dumb Kerr just refused to stick with it.

What changes do you even make for the olympics? Would having Ja, Tatum, Zion, Fox, Jimmy, Bam and Booker change anything? The problem isnt star power its the approach to these games. Half assing it, thinking its gonna be easy. I bet they barely practiced

Steve for starters I'm sure he'd like to add Olympic gold to his resume.

A legit big that can defend and rebound, preferably AD.

Incorporate some of those guys you mentioned.

Fox for instance would be hell in an Olympic setting pushing the pace.

This is Biden's NT and Meth's America. USA didn't lose in basketball or women's soccer until Wokeism infiltrated things.

that and star power. we cannot simply say that an All-Star is not needed. as far as approach is concerned, I remember the documentary about the OG Dream Team during practice where Coach Chuck Daly didn't play MJ and mixed up the line-up against the All Star College squad. Dream Team lost and Chuck talked to them that they can't go easy on their opponents. they got the message and were blowing up opponents left and right. I don't like people undermining the OG Dream Team since they also have serious opponents. it's the approach they had in the game that made them unbeatable.

Ice Tray doesn’t do a single thing that would help this team :lol:

They already have plenty of offense. Don’t need to add the world’s worst defender.

Back
Top Bottom