The Official NBA Season Thread: Lakers Hire JJ Redick

The Bucks?

how-since-when.gif

Knee jerk reaction as a Blazer fan, at first I didn’t like it. However now moving Holiday to someone for more assets does fee like the best possible outcome and maximizing value of the trade. Hell maybe even Miami will take him and send the Blazers a first and Jovic and Jauquez

Miami probably wouldn't have done that for Dame :lol:

Knee jerk reaction as a Blazer fan, at first I didn’t like it. However now moving Holiday to someone for more assets does fee like the best possible outcome and maximizing value of the trade. Hell maybe even Miami will take him and send the Blazers a first and Jovic and Jauquez
Gonna wait to see what holiday yields

Otherwise your main come up being a center in 2023 2024 seems sus

Good luck Portland

I can picture the Blazers bringing the Clippers and 76ers into this trade...Jrue goes to Philly, Harden goes to the Clippers and more filler/picks go to the Blazers.

But Morey seems adamant about cap space in 2024, and Jrue may or may not opt out after next season.

From the Sixers side, I REALLY hope so. I'd love to have a Maxi/ Jrue back court and even have Jrue retire as a Sixer.

The Clippers can keep their superstar role player Terrance Mann :lol:

Good luck Portland

Eh Blazers aren’t competing for a couple years anyways. And Ayton is a better match than Nurkic. Nurk wore out his welcome in Portland a while back and he can’t stay healthy.

Glad this is finally done though. Ready to welcome in the Scoot/Shaedon/Anfernee era

Good luck Portland

Just yesterday you were saying they should take Herro because they are going to suck anyway and today after they trade dame elsewhere you are criticizing them for a move that you think will them suck :lol:

Back
Top Bottom