The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Spurs start all forwards for some strange reason. Just stop putting them on national tv until they can compete. Are the ratings just based of who tunes in to first half?

He’s a taller Trae…even their teams play similar :lol:

Really? Explain.

patrice.png

Hali being a taller Trae is so disrespectful. Giving a clinic every night on running a team, literally never turns the ball over etc.

He's already lapped Trae as a player.

Y’all calling wemby a prom night dumpster baby 10 games in is nuts. Once he realizes his powers it’s over for the league it’s almost cheating

Hali being a taller Trae is so disrespectful. Giving a clinic every night on running a team, literally never turns the ball over etc.

He's already lapped Trae as a player.
Hes on the trajectory, but Trae has led his team to the ECF. Haliburton will need to have some playoff success first

Dolan is petty af as I’d expect from a true NYer.

Idc about the past, he’s been hands off for a long time now & been putting on poc in front office positions.

Hell, the Knicks been ahead of most organizations when it comes to empowering minorities in the sports industry.

Check back in with me next season when when yo still putting up numbers while his squad is giving up 130 plus and they play in fodder

I'm not sure if you're trolling or you just look at team stats instead of watching the games but here it goes:
  • Hali can play off ball while Trae is basically useless without the ball
  • Hali is a good defender (at least not a negative defender) while Trae is one of the worst in the league
  • Hali likes to move the ball around while Trae hogs it
  • The assist to turnover ratio for Trae is not even comparable
  • Their FG% is not even comparable
I don't even know why I am mentioning all this. But there you go.

Light skin PGs both good at passing is about where the comp ends between Hali and Ice Tray :lol:

Back
Top Bottom