The Official NBA Season Thread: Lakers Hire JJ Redick

Did the league put out an easily digestible informational video out on the IST yet with a celeb? Wasted opportunity if not.

I think Bron and Steph were paid extra to promote the IST. The way Bron has been talking about it has not seemed genuine to me :lol: Then I saw Steph on that presser talking about “it’s really not that complicated…” and goes on to explain it in detail. A couple weeks later steph is on the Smartless Podcast promoting the IST and again explaining the tournament in detail :lol:

I think Silver wanted to make sure it was taken seriously and sent a couple extra briefcases to Bron and Steph to help.

I don't think the media understands the betting space. We don't give a **** about this.
How dare he use his own bookie instead of the NBA's official betting partner. Non story.
We don’t. But isn’t he an agent or some ****? Not enough separation from players to be placing bets on games.

cam-ron.gif

wonderful story just now on msg about mitchell robinson visiting his former high school coach in louisiana everyday in the hospital while his wife was sick.

after she passed away this september he invited his coach up to nyc to live with him so he can get his mind off of things and recoup a bit. coach was really appreciative. i got a little misty tbh

Last edited:
I don't think the media understands the betting space. We don't give a **** about this.
How dare he use his own bookie instead of the NBA's official betting partner. Non story.
Word. I read the story and once they said he didn’t break any rules I was like what’s the issue then?

Back
Top Bottom