The Official NBA Season Thread: Lakers Hire JJ Redick

🙏 for MitchRob. Can only hope he comes back 100% MitchRob and better fortunes next szn.
Dogfight in the East continues. They actually took care of most of the west last nite in interconference battles. Handful of teams sitting on 16 wins in the middle of the pack.

Looks like I’m rooting for da Bucks to take care of Paulo and ‘em tonite. Tied for 4th if that’s the outcome and then its those very Bucks who we see b2b for Xmas.

Knicks just keep on Knicking.

Best thing about last nite was the defense getting back to form. Depth and health gonna be the name of the game. That >>> a couple superstars that already have you near luxury so you gotta use the scrap heap to fill out your roster.
That said, perhaps timelines are moved up w/ the unfortunate setback. Raps free falling into lottery territory would help things go much faster too.

411637174_744815737680822_5220362249581557112_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday he drew six fouls in the first. He shot 1/6 but somehow had ten points. Whole tenor of the game changed after that.

I don't have an issue with playing for fouls, part of the game, takes a high level of understanding, etc etc, my issue with Embiid is the same one I had with Jimmy Butler. His entire game is predicated on playing for fouls. I can't believe in it. He can go ahead and prove me wrong but I doubt it.

He's a fraud.
I respect your consistency :lol: . Guilty until proven innocent, I get it. Time will tell, will be a fun ride.

What’s his next contract looking like and who giving it to him

I’m not being pessimistic I’m not being pessimistic I’m not being pessimistic I’m not being pessimistic I’m not being pessimistic

Valid skepticism, can’t even lie. :lol:

But I feel like I haven’t seen him have fun or smile in a long time.

I always wondered how agressive they were with the injury protections.

Embiid’s 2nd contract had similar language too. Fortunately for him & the fans it never got triggered.

That’s tough for Zion, but obviously you do yourself no favors as an athlete when you aren’t properly conditioned.

Meh it's not like he's Ben Simmons though.

Don't see them giving up on him any time in the next couple years.

Back
Top Bottom