The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Image attachment

I don't wanna hear nothing about KD is unhappy. He think he can jump from team to team with multiple allstars and just win. Leadership matters. Vocally he's not a leader and on the court he don't really make other players better. His game is really playing in his own world. He's GREAT at that but the only time it worked was when he was in GS.

He ran up outta Brooklyn after him and Kyrie made that mess now he gonna do the same?

It's not like the Suns can do anything. They are backed into a corner with little to no outs because of the trades.

There are always some moves to made with 3 stars. Little tinker here or there to find a better fit.

I also think he’s flexing towards his teammates too tho.

KD seems to be frustrated for a while now. Maybe this whole season.

I saw the video where KD was shouting out Brunson calling him a future HOF but at the same taking a bunch of indirect shots at the Suns.

There are always some moves to made with 3 stars. Little tinker here or there to find a better fit.

I also think he’s flexing towards his teammates too tho.
Not getting anything for Nurkic, Grayson Allen or Nas Little that will tilt the title in their favor. They just gotta cross their fingers everyone is healthy and goes bonkers come the spring.

Back
Top Bottom