The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Wolves are NOT on the no excuses list. No one has these expectations for them to win the chip.

No excuses list are the Bucks, Celtics, Clippers and Suns. Thats it. They MADE their teams to go all in and win this season. Nuggets aint on the no excuses list, if they lose this year and add another superstar next year then yeah, add them.
The Goober trade ABSOLUTELY put them all in. They gave up all draft capital. They are tied for best record in the west.

Leaving them off the list is crazy.

mutombo-disgust.gif

I just got scolded by sohi 23 sohi 23 about not giving Anthony Davis his due

Automatic no excuses

Pretty sure you implied Lauri was better than AD so as the resident ad defender on this site I had to say something.

Ad 25/12 nightly, best defensive player in the world and he’s finally learned how to navigate double teams to become a true offensive engine. Lakers roster and front office is failing ad this year but even if they fail it won’t be his fault. This is the best he’s ever looked as a laker. He’s finally become the undisputed best player on the team (even tho we all know Lebron will turn it up when it gets serious, word to the ist :nerd:)

Last edited:
Pretty sure you implied Lauri was better than AD so as the resident ad defender on this site I had to say something.

Ad 25/12 nightly, best defensive player in the world and he’s finally learned how to navigate double teams to become a true offensive engine. Lakers roster and front office is failing ad this year but even if they fail it won’t be his fault. This is the best he’s ever looked as a laker. He’s finally become the undisputed best player on the team (even tho we all know Lebron will turn it up when it gets serious, word to the ist :nerd: )
Not better just that they wouldn’t trade for any of your guys

Sorry sohi
Sorry sohi
Sorry sohi
Sorry sohi
Sorry sohi

Ad is having a great year
As is having a great year
As is having a great year

Why would the Heat
Right now, at this moment, how/why are people picking the Heat to make the Finals?

Spoelstra? 34.5 year old Jimmy Butler?
Made the Finals in 2020, was one shot away from making the 2022 Finals, made it last year with an “overachieving” team. Not hard to believe they could do it again

Erupt’s Week 14 No Excuse Power Rankings

1. Celtics (best team in the league)
2. Bucks (Dame, Giannis got his Coach)
3. Clippers (Balling since the Harden trade)
4. Minny (Best WC team all season)
5. OKC (MVP candidate)
6. Denver (Jokic FG %)
7. Philly (Embiid)
8. Knicks (OG)
9. Suns (Getting the big 3 healthy)
10. Miami (Scary Hours)
Actually not the list I was expecting from you :lol:. Move Philly and a Phoenix up above #4 and I agree. Move OKC down too. They’re ahead of schedule.

I really appreciate how this thread has embraced conservative values. NO EXCUSES, NO HAND✋ OUTS, NO GREEN NEW DEAL, No means NO.

If you're broke and ugly, NO EXCUSES.

If you lost rent money on doing da under, NO EXCUSES

If you have to use BLACK OR WHITE ICE on your hair, NO EXCUSES.

Miami needs to be higher up the no excuses list. This perennial underdog b.s. is getting olold.
It's not the team who says/does this though :lol:

Jimmy tells everyone at the start of each season what the goal is.

It's everybody else who loves to overlook them or talk up everybody else's odds.

Every year it's the Celtics, Sixers and Bucks dominating the in-season discussion only for folks to still be surprised when Miami holds their own and gives teams hell in the playoffs.

They've always been confident in what they can achieve if you ask them

It's not the team who says/does this though :lol:

Jimmy tells everyone at the start of each season what the goal is.

It's everybody else that loves to overlook them or talk up everybody else's odds.

They've always been confident in what they can achieve if you ask them
A lot of us are guilty of this lol

Miami needs to be higher up the no excuses list. This perennial underdog b.s. is getting old.

No No No! We’re not supposed to be here. You ALL said this was barely a play-in team that was going to miss Gabe Vincent and Max Strus’ production.

Satisfied with this group just making the first round. We did not make THE LIST!

Back
Top Bottom