The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

886A57BE-2DE2-4B5A-ADE8-3171D4CB7D82.jpeg

Went and saw Ant man Friday.

Hornets had nothing for Kat he was attacking and look like he was goin for 40. Then halftime happen and then he turned into thybulle. He did exactly what nba teams want him to do, stand out and shoot jumpers. Again he got on the block a couple times and there was nothing PJ Washington or Kai Jones could do.

Rudy a bum.

Twolves coach is an idiot. Hornets couldn’t do nothing with Ant, had an easy 25. Coach sat him what seemed like mid 3rd - mid 4th. By the time he got back in they was playing catch up.

Kid is a damn tank, smooth af. Good as advertised. He’s a star surrounded by idiots.

Good for Kemba to get back in the league. Hope they're not expecting too much of him cause his knees are cooked.

I wanna be more impressed with zubac big game but its like watching a high schooler dominate kids who havent hit puberty yet. The game is as easy as its ever been for big men who actually get the opportunity.

The League Pass app is still useless. Apparently they spent a lot of money redeveloping it - but didn’t spend any of that on the part where you can actually watch games.

The editing of games to remove ads etc is sporadic - sometimes happens and other times it’s just a 4 hour recording. You can’t resume from where you were. To skip all you can do is 10s increments for each press of the button. You still can’t download games like you used to be able to do.

At least it’s cheaper than it used to be - but it’s getting really annoying.
Facts bruh. Every time I actually wanna watch a game, it says it’s not available in my area to watch live, smdh

MavKnicks can have Julius Randle. Yet another soon to be former Knicks player.

And a Dallas native too! Cue the Diddy track.

I wanna be more impressed with zubac big game but its like watching a high schooler dominate kids who havent hit puberty yet. The game is as easy as its ever been for big men who actually get the opportunity.

It’s harder to grab long rebounds with the amount of 3s guys get up

A whole archetype of bigs got played out of the the league because they couldn’t make enough impact.

Back
Top Bottom