The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Hayward a solid vet when healthy, but was really hoping OKC would make a bigger splash. Got to let this core of: SGA, Chet, Jdubb have a shot

Hayward a solid vet when healthy, but was really hoping OKC would make a bigger splash. Got to let this core of: SGA, Chet, Jdubb have a shot
Like what though? I don't think you want to necessarily disrupt what they have going by a "big splash".

Hayward gives them another skilled guy with size that they can either start or bring off bench. Now just need a backup big.

Yes 2024 Hayward does literally everything better than Micic :lol:

Just need to be prepped for him to get hurt.
Look it up, those bench lineups are what kept the Thunder afloat in a very difficult January.. +17pp100 when paired with Jdubb (no SGA), so that's mostly the 2nd and 4th quarter. Person for person, yea you could argue probably a lot of people should be interchangable, and was also a thing that worked well. I would have thrown Poku in the trade since he isn't actively in the rotation anyways and again, relying on Hayward's health for any amount of time is setting up for disappointment

butwhy-ryan-reynolds.gif

Like what though? I don't think you want to necessarily disrupt what they have going by a "big splash".

Hayward gives them another skilled guy with size that they can either start or bring off bench. Now just need a backup big.
Kelly Olynyk
Daniel Gafford would have been fine as well.
Dorian Finney Smith or Herb Jones or I would have called on Tobias Harris for the same expiring 30, probably could get Thybulle from Portland pretty easily if you wanted, Bobby Portis

Back
Top Bottom