The Official NBA Season Thread: Lakers Hire JJ Redick

Shout out to Jalen tho. Amongst all this chaos he’s trying to learn a new language.

It’s hard to juggle 7 things at one time.

20240218_151058.jpg
Funny how efficient the dame Giannis number is and then you look at the fact that luka and an oft injured lively have 50 more attempts lol

Guess they really weren’t running it all that much. Haven’t been watching with doc but did he convince Giannis he needs to be doing this?

Love this. Sabrina really putting Nike on her back with the weak *** athletes they have currently. She has the best Nike sig out right now and it ain't even close. Love this UA x Nike energy.

For the record, harden has had the best SIG for the last 2 years.

Why do you hate seeing women get propped out? Look internally.

No that’s not what I mean. :lol:

Just that that 2 hour ban worked. You’re apologizing and sucking up to everyone. :lol:

But to give you some credit you have said that Sabrina has a good shoe. I remember you mentioning it before.

No that’s not what I mean. :lol:

Just that that 2 hour ban worked. You’re apologizing and sucking up to everyone. :lol:

But to give you some credit you have said that Sabrina has a good shoe. I remember you mentioning it before.
Tbh bro, I really mean these posts lol. It's not sucking up to Meth. He's not making me do these, I was just kidding about that. My banned post wasn't sexist, it was sexually explicit loll. I been on the supporting women train since day 1. I'm a horndog with a dirty sense of humor so I may get explicit lol, but Idk if I've ever made a post disparaging women or women hoopers.

And I love the Sabrina 1. Looks sick and great for Nike by you options.

I love the fact it's a woman and Steph (so many people on NT hate both lmao) that are saving the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom