The Official NBA Season Thread: Pistons Fire Monty Williams | Pascal Siakam to Re-Sign for Four Years-$189M

Have no clue who buddy is ngl
He was hired by SNL a few years back

Then before he started people brought up some wildly racist **** he said on a podcast. Mainly about Asian people

He got fired

And with most famous white men that got "cancelled", it ended up being crazy profitable for him.

So now he models himself as a both sides centrist making fun of everyone. Like a walking South Park

A lot of people like him. Many others just think he is a racist hiding behind comedy

He was hired by SNL a few years back

Then before he started people brought up some wildly racist **** he said on a podcast. Mainly about Asian people

He got fired

And with most famous white men that got "cancelled", it ended up being crazy profitable for him.

So now he models himself as a both sides centrist making fun of everyone. Like a walking South Park

A lot of people like him. Many others just think he is a racist hiding behind comedy
He 100% is a racist. F that guy

IMG_0225.jpeg

Give the guy a damn job within the team already smh

Didn’t he have a job during the later Brett years? Similar to Dr J. Team ambassador or something
I honestly dont remember that well - i feel like he was around the team a bit to mentor those younger guys after those brutal tank seasons

But in an interview i wanna say a year or 2 ago, he talks about not caring bout the money and that he just wants to be around the team more. Wants more of a formal role or something

Back
Top Bottom