The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

My biggest issue with the trade. These 4-out offenses can be a problem for him.

In matchups like that, on the other end of the floor he needs to touch it almost every possession to justify being on the floor.

What’s a bit concerning is when Dallas didn’t help PJ…. PJ actually held up okay :lol: That’s where you can take issue with KAT.
He's gotta kill PJ point blank

Yea things must have been really bad for a player to come out and say that :lol:

Cavs made the right choice

And the Mavs shot below league average from midrange + 10 feet.

More Rudy minutes in the 2nd half + drop coverage did exactly what it was supposed to do. Limit the wide open corner 3s & encourage more shots from the least efficient area of the floor.

47 points on 41 shots is 1.15 PPS & would have been dead last in the league :lol:

Minnesota’s biggest defensive issues were with the Reid/KAT front court. Happened in the Denver series, and now here. That’s what you worry about defensively since Rudy isn’t playing 48 minutes and there’s no adjustment here. Mavs were killing the blitz and the switch.

Maybe just you try to wait until 1 of Kyrie/Luka get subbed before you rest Rudy.

i think the fair criticism of the defense,
is by the end of the game it felt like Luka started to get a feel for the drop,

Early Gobert had him spooked a bit and he threw some bad lobs, but by the end I think Luka and Kyrie got comfortable.

So i'd still prob play drop, but id switch it up more so they don't get used to it.

Capture.PNG

There’s gonna be so many trash coaches next year on their way out after only a season or two (in Doc’s case, which should be the nail in his coffin).

JJ won’t even get another shot after he bungles that already awful roster

Back
Top Bottom