The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Screenshot_20240616_220913_Instagram.jpg

The people touting Tatum’s non-scoring contributions are reacting to all the people coming at his neck calling him a bunny fraud that the Celtics could replace with a guy from the rec league and still win.

The two sides are driving each other.

All reasonable Celtics fans acknowledge that his shooting and offensive efficiency has been terrible.

So Game 4 it’s drag Luka through the mud so he plays defense, and telling the Mavs they’re getting swept

Now Game 5 the ploy is about Kyrie and how he can’t do it in Boston and how he left

🤔

I see what’s going on - media think they slick

I understand having an issue with him skipping straight to the front of the line for a HC job but what's wrong with the podcast?

Everybody and their mother has one now :lol:, dunno why that's a problem when they deliver one of the few basketball focused ones with substance and aimed at educating fans.

I understand having an issue with him skipping straight to the front of the line for a HC job but what's wrong with the podcast?

Everybody and their mother has one now :lol:, dunno why that's a problem when they deliver one of the few basketball focused ones with substance and aimed at educating fans.

It was gonna be a bad look for DH no matter when it dropped. He was on the hot seat from the minute the season started. Talking about nothing SMH.

SAS only stirs the pot these days. Its real nasty.

Zo.gif

It was a bad look talking X’s and O’s while your coach is on the hot seat. Maybe in hindsight it looks worse since he’s getting the job

Stephen A gets to make up BS and reveal no sources.

It’s so obvious at this point and I cannot wait until someone with enough pull calls out his goofy tactics.

I don't think anyone really thought Ham was going to get fired until maybe AD's comment after game two vs the Nuggets. I was expecting him to return next season until the Athletic article dropped.

Edit:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom