The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

I understand having an issue with him skipping straight to the front of the line for a HC job but what's wrong with the podcast?

Everybody and their mother has one now :lol:, dunno why that's a problem when they deliver one of the few basketball focused ones with substance and aimed at educating fans.

They should be more angry at bum *** doc rivers getting another chance to fail

They should be more angry at bum *** doc rivers getting another chance to fail

Didn't Doc blame it on Dame bein fat this time?
The Sporting News on X: Doc Rivers says it's going to be a challenge  taking over the Bucks mid-season 👀 https://t.co/WCJgkeK4ge / X

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Is this the generational homer from Dubs broadcasts? :lol:
as a dubs fan this hurts me deep in my soul. all i wanted was to get away from Kerr as a coach and Fitz as a broadcaster for a few months. fitz is so smug and insufferable him and kelenna are the true woat ever. we used to have the best ever with Jim Barnett. sigh.

Overpayments were less punitive under the last agreement because the only punishment was higher luxury tax payments. So the only thing stopping you is a cheap owner.

Under the new agreement, after a point you’re prohibited from signing certain guys and making certain trades. It completely changes team-building.
That makes sense but it shifts pay imo to being more evenly distributed, from a league perspective.... Ingram is free to be paid that salary on another team, and it raises the lower end of the pay scale up

Better for the average player

Back
Top Bottom