The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

The only positive of this is that the annoying Euro fans and the Luka slurpage will stop.

Euros started and Luka probably got the itch thinking about the Olympics now...he's not trying to waste a single minute on this NBA Finals anymore :lol:

Kyrie has to show up in the 2nd half, right?

Feel like only being down 21 after all that is a win for Dallas. Win the 3rd and see what happens in the 4th.

Can’t lie Luka is way too ball dominant. Feels like he needs 10 seconds or more to get a shot off if it’s not catch and shoot. The rest of the squad wants to run and gun and he’s slowing everybody down with his iso ****.

Feel like only being down 21 after all that is a win for Dallas. Win the 3rd and see what happens in the 4th.

I aint even gonna watch no more unless they cut it to 10 by the 4th. They had a big run game 2 to bring it to like 5 or so with 2 min left and they were down big to start but I think the Celtics will be too locked in with the title in sight for that to happen again.

Reactions: HIM

1718675607877.png

I don’t wanna hear any more Kyrie is the best skilled blah blah blah..

mans plays part time and didn’t show up

Have to wonder if the big minutes Jason Kidd asked his guys to play throughout this season & playoff run have finally caught up to them.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom