The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

1718678806104.png

Wonder if this group of Celtics rides this championship as long as KG, Paul, and Big Baby has ridden theirs? They make it seem like they were a dynasty. Heck Doc is still using it to get jobs.
They've got a shot at besting them forever tbf, they're as equipped as anyone to run it back next year.

They've got another season before the tough roster decisions are gonna come up but they'll definitely be the preseason Vegas favorites again next season

I'm trying really hard to enjoy this game but I just can't. The Celtics' interviews just aren't funny enough for me.

SmartSelect_20240617_093129_Chrome.jpg

Shams still fighting those Woj demons

Kyrie looks shook.

Wake up Kyrie.

Kyrie back in witsec

Both Luka and Kyrie aren’t even trying to get to the rim :lol: all these days off in between games and they still look fatigued.

Kyrie with zero in the first quarter, barely shot it and when he did it was long jumpers:lol: Luka settling for step backs against everybody, even KP who cant move at all.

They’re laying down. Shouldn’t have even boarded the plane.

Slovenian Harden struggling today

Bruh Luka playing like garbage. GARBAGE.

Kyrie and Luka both stinking it up is gonna turn this it into '08 game 6 :lol: :smh:

The most skilled player of all time needs to do more.

Why are you guys so surprised? Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat already told us how stupid that decision was already.

MAVS GOOFED AHHHHHhhhahhh11!!!!!

100% spot on. Well said. Dumb *** move

Back
Top Bottom