The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

dead (1).png

Bucks got out scored 40-13 in the 4th quarter. As Barkley said it’s not a coach issue it’s on the players. They need to be better defensively.

Yanny coulda walked for nothing & into somewhere else for orange & bluer pastures.

Now look at you running thru coaches like a Kardashian.

OKC put up the 3rd most 3s ever tonight. There was basically no bad shots somehow lol. I don't know that I've ever seen a team aggressively look to shut down 1 player like that.

Not anytime recently in a regular season game for sure.

Yikes Bucks.

Epic 4th quarter collapse by them.

Doc is in his bag right now.

Imagine if they didn't comebyke after initially tricking off that game against Luka and the depleted Mavs?

Be careful what you wish for Yanni.

Yall blamin Doc, maybe it takes a special franchise that can handle Doc, a franchise like the Celtics.

Like I said before I think Embiid is coming back.

A meniscus injury sucks but it’s not bad-bad.

I swear I think I’ve seen players come back in like 2-3 weeks post surgery.

Not saying Embiid should do that but mid-late March is definitely possible.
It depends on the tear. 2-3 weeks and going deep into the playoffs is just asking for it long term. Conventional wisdom is 4-6 weeks recovery with therapy.

It depends on the tear. 2-3 weeks and going deep into the playoffs is just asking for it long term. Conventional wisdom is 4-6 weeks recovery with therapy.

By playoff time it will be 10 weeks. So realistically Embiid can come back by Mid/Late March.

I just used 2-3 weeks as an example seeing other professional athletes do it. Or course Embiid shouldn’t do it.

Back
Top Bottom