The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

SmartSelect_20240412_215941_Chrome.jpg

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

giphy (1).gif
In a perfect world Suns win, and then Lakers beat the Dubs

Love my Lakers but the Lakers fans in here have been talking **** about my Suns all season

I have had it

If the Suns win, I'm lighting my Lakernation passport on fire and spinning the block on every Klutch affiliate I find

Got some paragraphs and pocket sand ready for the drill

Love my Lakers but the Lakers fans in here have been talking **** about my Suns all season

I have had it

If the Suns win, I'm lighting my Lakernation passport on fire and spinning the block on every Klutch affiliate I find

f57.jpg

I have had it

SmartSelect_20240412_221106_Chrome.jpg

my-man-my-man-hd.gif

Nuggets might jump OKC to 3rd but I think everyone else will pretty much remain where they are at after Sunday

Pels can take down Nuggets. They got size with Jonas and Zion to matchup with Joker and Gordon. And if them other boys play it’s going to be interesting. Throw a Herb Jones on Murray and it’s a real good game. Pels just a bit inconsistent to finish out games so still a dog but think they got the best styles make fights sort of game against Nuggs. They also beat the Nuggs for in season tournament.

The West has been delivering. A1 regular season drama. EIGHT teams don’t have their seed locked and tip-off Sunday at the same time :rofl:

For the bottom half of the conference you basically have the pre-play-in on Sunday.
Pels can take down Nuggets. They got size with Jonas and Zion to matchup with Joker and Gordon. And if them other boys play it’s going to be interesting. Throw a Herb Jones on Murray and it’s a real good game. Pels just a bit inconsistent to finish out games so still a dog but think they got the best styles make fights sort of game against Nuggs. They also beat the Nuggs for in season tournament.

Zion doesn’t understand defense yet & Val has never been able to slow down Jokic. Offensively the fourth quarter offense is still a work in progress.

Still basically 50 wins with those flaws so they’re a VERY good team but they’re not taking 4 from Denver.

I have had it

We need to have a talk about this. Rooting for the Lakers-Suns is only like a step below rooting for the Lakers-Celtics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom