The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

hip hop "beef" still a thing?
Asking if competition is still a thing in a basketball thread

ezgif-4-f2da3db97c.gif

Funny McCants was the only one willing to tell the truth on this. The rest of them beating around the bush.

Brandon Jennings saying Kyrie wasn’t a McDonalds All American (which he was) and wasn’t “like that” in high school, when he was the #1 pg and 2nd overall ranked prospect nationally :rofl: :rofl:

Boy back on that narcotic :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Saw something earlier but I’m too ****ed up to find it but it basically said the aknicks are 45% Knicks play Sixers and 37% to play the Heat in the first round.

xxpizzo xxpizzo that bet is looking like it’s going to be live my boy.

LFG

Who I owe money to?

I saved you before the season started son.

You were racking up so many bets on this thread with Wemby I had to put to a stop to it for you being the house because I got worried for ya.

But hey man, it got closer than I thought. I didn’t expect Wemby to play more than 27 mins and he’s at 29 mins.

Since the second half of the season started and he came out publicly saying he wanted to play more mins it increased.

If it had been a consistent 30+ mins like he’s been getting recently you could have really won the bets bro. But I respect the balls, 25ppg was ballsy 😆

I saved you before the season started son.

You were racking up so many bets on this thread with Wemby I had to put to a stop to it for you being the house because I got worried for ya.

But hey man, it got closer than I thought. I didn’t expect Wemby to play more than 27 mins and he’s at 29 mins.

Since the second half of the season started and he came out publicly saying he wanted to play more mins it increased.

If it had been a consistent 30+ mins like he’s been getting recently you could have really won the bets bro.
Track every rookie the last 30 years and their minutes. Didn't matter what Wemby said

kobe-easy.gif

There's no if. The league doesn't give rookies those minutes anymore

Wemby would have averaged 40 in 1985 getting 35 minutes a game

But this ain't 1985
9zy7x0_th (2).png

Track every rookie the last 30 years and their minutes. Didn't matter what Wemby said

kobe-easy.gif

There's no if. The league doesn't give rookies those minutes anymore

Wemby would have averaged 40 in 1985 getting 35 minutes a game

But this ain't 1985
9zy7x0_th (2).png

Word!

That’s why I told Lee to STOP taking all this action preseason :lol:

Then again this thread said Lee had so much money from the COVID Lakers cup championship he could afford it. :lol:

Still it didn’t feel right with me. It got OVERBOARD :lol:

I TRY to look out out.

Word!

That’s why I told Lee to STOP taking all this action preseason :lol:

Then again this thread said Lee had so much money from the COVID Lakers cup championship he could afford it. :lol:

Still it didn’t feel right with me. It got OVERBOARD :lol:

I TRY to look out out.
He good man. He been winning prior to that 👀 this a drop in the bucket

Confirmed that I am absolutely washed but I should be so it’s ok

I shouldn’t know who Lattos sister is. I didn’t even know who latto was

Apparently Drake met this woman last year in September which would mean she had just turned 21. I personally don’t care but that’s dippin way into that young stuff

Bonus: apparently Minaj and latto are at odds. I’m going to repeat I am happily washed for have not known any of this

Guess they figured all teams would like to start vacation or post-season prep as early as possible after the last game. LOL.

Always makes me think of when David Robinson won the scoring championship. Shaq was ahead and had scored 30 something so the Spurs went out and basically fed him the ball for the whole game.

Having the games staggered could lead to more shenanigans like that.

Back
Top Bottom