The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Can't imagine how addict4sneakers addict4sneakers feels being lifelong warriors and Kings fan
1713147926312.png

This would squeeze all but the top 15-20 players in the league. The PA would never do this. :lol:

i should of added there also has to be a player maximum as % of total cap. So obvious can’t just give 99% to Steph and pennies to the other 14 roster spots

Was just flipping around and stumbled upon my guy Billy Joel getting a banner raised at MSG.
Him >> Knicks

has bron ever acknowledged Ric? i know Ric stays hyping him up and giving him props, but I never heard bron give him a shout out or anything. still remember when undertaker got dressed up and they sent out kevin love to meet him :lol:

Lakers gonna take the game Tuesday and take on Denver? Or they ducking and dropping Tuesday on purpose to try and win game 2 and go to okc?

They got enough to beat Denver? I haven't seen anything that lets me think they have a chance.

Steph lighting the beam on Tuesday again.

Y’all already plotting but no state tax in Texas and plus, with social media, no need for a big market. Money gets you more in Texas anyway.

400+ million in Texas/France is probably like 260 in California. He good in the lone star
theres a reason why the land in California more specifically southern California costs more than Texas
no one cares about living in a mansion in the middle of a praire

Back
Top Bottom