The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

you're right, let me clarify I mean it will elevate the stakes for the fans and teams.

I liked the NBA cup, but when we got to the finals, it felt a little light on stakes to me. Like ultimately why do I care if NBA players get a some extra cash?

but if home court in the finals is potentially on the line, I think it would really make it more entertaining from a viewer standpoint.

and adds some interesting wrinkles to the season.
Ok gotcha

Sidenote:

While I don't care about the game.

I think if they league wanted to use the home court advantage thing to increase competitiveness

They should keep the All-Star game East v West and make the winning conference have home court in the finals

I think that might make at least some guys lock in.

No way Naz doesn't get 6th man no?

Also, I can't help but think GS and LAL both win tonight, which of course means that one of them loses.

GS is literally the only team that SAC has a chance at beating in a play-in game so they better win or they are toast.

The sole reason I started posting on NT :lol:

Lurking and seeing seamanup with the nasty propaganda, brought me here. Salute to Blake! First 5 seasons were a ****ing movie! 🔥🔥

Oklahoma Blake into the prime Lob City version up until like 2015 is probably a top 10 most entertaining player ever for me :pimp:

Got a good argument for top 5 too, dude was an absolute menace on the court

po-boys are thrash
troy-point.gif

Ok gotcha

Sidenote:

While I don't care about the game.

I think if they league wanted to use the home court advantage thing to increase competitiveness

They should keep the All-Star game East v West and make the winning conference have home court in the finals

I think that might make at least some guys lock in.

mlb_a_bselig_dj_1296x729.jpg

no more gimmicks please. scrap everything.

That Knicks' Sopranos video for Lebby.

trollszn123-lebron.gif

Should have had Gandolfini go full Tony and say Lebby would be "one of the good ones" if he came to the New York.

EYE imagine Lebby no sold that Knicks' presentation similar to how he did Triple T when he tried to do a meet and great with him byke in the day. danger style danger style

1713303732438.png

Back
Top Bottom