The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

It was the right decision. He was decent but didn’t move the needle as much as Oubre was on defense (he was even ****tier on offense)

Our 2nd best lineup is Joel-Batum-Oubre-Lowry-Maxey

Our best lineup is Joel-Batum-Maxey-Melton-TOBIAS lol as long as Melton is ded, I don’t have an issue with splitting Oubre and Harris
:rofl:

Need an offseason thread

Dont care bout spurs/warriors

Take that junk elsewhere

Nah

IMG_9109.jpeg

Numbers don’t lie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oubre was a hot mess on offense but he was defending like his contract depended on it. Heat had got out of the zone so you could live with Oubre on offense if our defense is connected to where there’s no easy buckets

Erik is the best coach in the league imo but it took him way too long to throw Bam on him. He should have put Love in at the same time. I get you sacrifice offense, but he should have pivoted sooner.

Top 5 Playoff players I hate watching the most in no particular order

Darius Garland (snail pace)
Joel Embiid (foul hunter)
Demar Derozen (foul hunter)
Donovan Mitchell (washed)
PJ Washington (no comment)

Top 5 I love watching (all stars and my team Wolves excluded)

Kyle Lowry (I am reminded every time I watch him how he does the little things better than anyone)
Peyton Watson (this guy blocks everything! Without fouling)
Dante Exum (greatest comeback story in the l imo)
Rui Hachimura (great cutter, plays defense, good passer)
Grayson Allen (I should hate him, Duke, kinda dirty, but balls out)

Tough position to be in.

If Trae is your 2nd best player I think you’re well on your way to being a contender.

The problem is they had one opportunity for a big swing and they went with Murray. Very talented, but with Trae you need to be aiming for a guy who can either guard 1-4 (Knicks model w/ OG + Hart) or an elite scorer. Murray can’t do either of those.

And you can’t retrieve the ammo from the Murray trade without moving Trae :lol:

So you’re at a crossroads. $155M payroll and missing the playoffs.

If it’s the Trae & Jalen show you gotta leverage Murray and literally everyone else on the roster and prioritize acquiring high motor, defensively versatile guys.

Obviously that’s easier said than done, and the Knicks have largely beaten them to the punch there :lol:

Tough position to be in.

If Trae is your 2nd best player I think you’re well on your way to being a contender.

The problem is they had one opportunity for a big swing and they went with Murray. Very talented, but with Trae you need to be aiming for a guy who can either guard 1-4 (Knicks model w/ OG + Hart) or an elite scorer. Murray can’t do either of those.

And you can’t retrieve the ammo from the Murray trade without moving Trae :lol:

So you’re at a crossroads. $155M payroll and missing the playoffs.

If it’s the Trae & Jalen show you gotta leverage Murray and literally everyone else on the roster and prioritize acquiring high motor, defensively versatile guys.

Obviously that’s easier said than done, and the Knicks have largely beaten them to the punch there :lol:
idk how you could watch last nights game and come away with Trae being a better NBA player than Murray, yes I am serious

Kyle Lowry (I am reminded every time I watch him how he does the little things better than anyone)
There must be two Rui Hachimuras.

Man, Lowry and Grayson Allen probably in my "hate watching" top 5.

Crazy how fashion just keeps repeating itself.

Never thought I'd see young people wearing New Balances and those Converses again.

Back
Top Bottom