The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

What's going on with the whole B Griner situation? Haven't heard much about her status lately.

What's going on with the whole B Griner situation? Haven't heard much about her status lately.
Basically, I think she’s stuck there serving the sentence they gave her unless the US government works out a prisoner exchange deal with Russia and it hasn’t happened yet.

20221018_103546.jpg

20221018_103550.jpg

Ben didn't look too good this preseason, hopefully, for his sake, he can have a decent year

Nets should throw a min at Whiteside or Dwight just incase tho

Signed up for the clippers streaming service. Got 50% off and a clippers jacket. No brainer.

2B92DE3A-8633-4888-B7DB-043F77BB5660.jpeg

805CE76F-646B-4971-836F-E4E296142241.jpeg
Please fill me in. Do they not show clipper games in Southern California on local TV or cable? I thought this is for people who don’t live in the SoCal area

Please fill me in. Do they not show clipper games in Southern California on local TV or cable? I thought this is for people who don’t live in the SoCal area

Bally’s is only carried on a couple providers. Youtube tv, for example, doesn’t carry it.

He has an artery condition in both legs. Restricts blood flow.

Supposedly not a big deal with the 24/7 treatment & monitoring you get in the league & he passed all the predraft physicals. He dropped in the draft for “character concerns”

Unfortunate that his body is failing him. He & Horford form the perfect modern defensive frontcourt.

If Boston gets off to a slow start or anything the national talking point will be Udoka tho :lol:

Timelord news sucks. Injury history really rough with him. Such a good, impactful player but can’t stay on the court.

A lot of this is why he fell like he did in the draft though.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Boston went after Poeltl at some point here. He’s basically just sitting there for somebody to grab. Still have a couple firsts they can send over.

****ing fox sports or “Bally” is what they call themselves nowadays, has ruined the local viewing experience for several markets.

They only have a contract with directv last I checked, and it’s only on the $100/month package. Ridiculous

SMH. Why do/say this. The Nets can't go three days without something ridiculous happening though.

Timelord news sucks. Injury history really rough with him. Such a good, impactful player but can’t stay on the court.

A lot of this is why he fell like he did in the draft though.
Sucks man. Really feel like when he’s playing and healthy he takes the Celtics from just very good to dominant. Not many guys in the league can have the defensive impact he does when he’s right physically.

Back
Top Bottom