The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Gonna trade my RJ jersey for a Brunson one.

It's gonna be a rough summer for RJ and Julius.

Knicks not dead yet

Only 2 minutes left now...

FoPUzXvXgAEP2Yc

Who are your friends? Where do you live?

Mars? :lol:
I live in So Cal, nobody says its Brunsons squad, it’s crazy. Even listening to sports radio this morning, some dude was saying its Randles team. Like what? That’s why I said (officially) cuz it seems people haven’t given him that title?

I live in So Cal, nobody says its Brunsons squad, it’s crazy. Even listening to sports radio this morning, some dude was saying its Randles team. Like what?
People don't really be watching Knicks games but they don't like sounding like they don't know everything ball so they say anything.

Beginning of the season most of us would have taken a second round appearance and been happy with it. Still is a change of fact that we really struggled a few games this series and just didn't play with the heart or intensity we needed. The team ceiling right now is the second round eastern conference maybe so we'll need to make some roster moves. And we really need Randall to make a maturity leap that I don't think he's capable of and RJ to make a skill leave that I don't know if he's capable of. But I'm still optimistic about this team for the first time in a very long time... But we're not dead yet

Back
Top Bottom