The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Magic got 6 and 11.
wow.png

Is that it for the Vuccimane trade?
Yes

I wouldn't resign if I was him, he already declined an extension we offered before the all star break.

We're a team stuck in rebuild and contention which is annoying. If we pick up Scoot, we'd be even more undersized if we want to build around him, Ant and Sharpe.

And then there's the question with Dame fitting in all this. We just an organization lacking in direction :smh:

My personal opinion, time to trade Dame and move off of Simons as well. Get as much as possible and build around Sharpe and whatever young talent they can get. Blazers will always be in limbo, because guys just don’t want to come here unless they come in young. Trading #3 and Simons for a player say like Bridges or Jaylen Brown is not going to win a title in the west IMO.

Time to go young and get a group for the next wave of younger players coming up and growing into their game.

Seldom-making-good-points Rovell pointed out how the Spurs are already huge in France and maybe even is their team, due to Tony Parker.

Dame is keeping Portland hostage. If you draft Scoot, you’ll probably have to evaluate trading Ant for more rebuilding pieces. A team like the Nets could use someone like that.
That's 100. The team is holding him hostage by failing to surround him with anything decent and his loyalty to the City is holding himself hostage.

Ant would be a weird fit with Brooklyn, they kind of need a PG more than anything unless they're really set on Dinwiddie. They'd be really undersized with Ant, Dinwiddie, Johnson, Bridges and Claxton.

I'd take someone like Cam or Bridges in return :lol:

Lakers fans, don't you wish Anthony Davis would reassemble his mind and realize how much of a prized jewel he was in the 2012 NBA Draft, and envision Jokic like his inferior? Mindset mindset mindset

Back
Top Bottom