The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Cant really keep up with this thread like i used to lately but on the topic of generational players.

It should be like once every 20 years.

LeBron was a generational prospect so wemby fits just right in.

Kareeem, Jordan , LeBron

The expectations are higher now, the game is faster and the players are better/more skilled. Ceiling his higher but so is the floor.

No player 7'3 or taller has played a 900 games. A lot is working against him.

Chet didn't get to start his rookie season yet. Which one will play 100+ games first?

If he can be Yorgut with better perimeter defense and a offensive package

Mazzula just not the right voice & level of expertise for them kids over there it looks.

Hear dude in the timeout and he’s pleading with them instead of demanding.

He’s not gonna chew anyone out, public or private, cuz he ain’t got no clout.

Maybe it’s cuz the Knicks were their daddy this szn but they never scared me coming into the playoffs.

They def sawft and Miami preys upon the like.

I will say again Jimmy has mastered the true meaning of Load Managing

Rachel-Nichols.jpg

I just really don’t understand Miami’s shot making :lol: . What they’re accomplishing right now is ridiculous.

The Heat were the one of the worst offenses in the league, one of the most difficult teams to watch. Just terrible. They did nothing well. Then they looked soft against a bad Hawks team.

This is insane.

Spo is an elite x’s & o’s guy & honestly Boston & everyone else are gonna be leaving a few of these guys open because they were not good for most of the season.

So I’m not surprised at Miami getting clean looks, but the accuracy is staggering.

Miami can definitely hang around If Bam can generate offense when he gets a switch & the team keeps the tempo high which is less about fast break points and more about getting the ball over halfcourt with 19-20 on the clock & getting into their actions.

I just can’t definitively say the 3 point shooting will hold up, but all Miami has done in this run is make shots when they needed to :lol:

I just really don’t understand Miami’s shot making :lol: . What they’re accomplishing right now is ridiculous.

The Heat were the one of the worst offenses in the league, one of the most difficult teams to watch. Just terrible. They did nothing well. Then they looked soft against a bad Hawks team.

This is insane.

Spo is an elite x’s & o’s guy & honestly Boston & everyone else are gonna be leaving a few of these guys open because they were not good for most of the season.

So I’m not surprised at Miami getting clean looks, but the accuracy is staggering.

This is insane.

Felt like they were making everything. And it was basically every player. Strus, Vincent, Martin, Lowry.

18pt disparity in 3s is killer. Just doesn’t really ever happen to Boston unless they are completely ice cold, which they weren’t quite that.

Back
Top Bottom