The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I don’t know the pels mindset but his reasoning makes no sense. Zion keeps getting injured so they should trade Ingram so when Zion gets hurt again they can pivot . He made some dumb suggestion for the Lakers the other day too
I feel ya but just given what Shams dropped you kinda gotta go to the conclusion BI is involved over Zion at this moment 🤷🏿‍♂️

Idk what he said about the Lakers though :lol:

Given Zions injury history and weight issues I don't think many teams view him as a positive asset and there's no way a team in the top three We consider trading their pick to acquire New Orleans problems. The only asset that New Orleans has that would put them in a position to get a top three pick is Ingram.

Also, Sam does seem like a dweeb. I've seen interviews with him and he looks like an incel who still lives with his mom

I'm not gonna assume Zion has no trade value. I think Charlotte is actually ideal and if anyone would trade for him it'd be them considering their situation and the Jordan connection with Zion. Aside from that Ingram was incredible this year and almost dragged them to the play in so why would you trade your best player just to blow it up when you're one move from the playoffs and just blew it up like 3 years ago. Makes no sense

Back
Top Bottom