The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

It’s a thing, but a pretty small one. Tons of factors are more important to where players want to play than that.

Plus, it seems likely that someone associated with Dame’s camp put that rumor out there anyway, so hard not to take it with a grain of salt.
OKC is known for going out of there way to work with players on destinations that are beneficial before trading them and especially rfas. Still not gonna get any fa’s literally ever.

Similarly the Blazers could trade damn to Siberia, Grant is still signing that 5/160m at 12:01am

OKC making sure all their young guys get ALL the reps. JDubb and Jaylin Williams still starting in summer league.

(I like Miller)

Miller's realistic high end is lower than Scoot's
Miller's realistic low end is lower than Scoot's

Make it make sense, Charlotte

At a bar in ATL.

Jordan goofed on another draft pick, Y’all cats down here walking around looking crazy. Women here are easy pickings for a handsome well dressed Klutch man like myself.

They need some Chelsea’s in their life word to RustyShackleford RustyShackleford . Y’all got the same grass on the wall restaurants that D.C. got but I can tolerate it here though cause at least everyone here has hospitality with it.

(I like Miller)

Miller's realistic high end is lower than Scoot's
Miller's realistic low end is lower than Scoot's

Make it make sense, Charlotte

NINTCHDBPICT0004133340131.jpg

This guy made the call. ‘Nuff said.

Y’all sleep if you ain’t betting on summer league. Especially the over/unders. $10-20 dollar bets are definitely worth it

Back
Top Bottom