The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Nobody other than Stpeh had scorer 20 before tonight: CP3 starts - 2 guys score 20+

Stop being dumb, Kerr. :smh:
Yeah fam....neither of them score 20 if Steph, Klay and Dray play. CP3 isn't the answer to 20 point scorers.

7 in a row, undefeated at home, 3 in a row on the road, 2-0 in the tourney...can't tell me NOTHIN'

karl-anthony-towns-should-demand-a-trade-from-the-timberwolves.jpg

Read this in KAT's "regular" voice then switched to his "deep" voice for "can't tell me Nothin'". :lol:

That Clippers team is just weird constructed. PG, Kawhi and Zubac have to cover for Russ and Harden on defense, then eventually PG and Kawhi won’t be in the lineup due to injuries, and Harden and Russ aren’t ironman anymore when it comes to health. Then there’s Bones, Powell, PJ doing cardio more often then not, and….who the hell else is on that roster :lol: ??

Also, all these close games have Adam Silver tricking people again when it comes to this in-season tournament.
IMG_5910.gif

At least it’s more engaging than that bubble charade.

Exactly why the wolves were at the top of the NoExcuses list

I haven't seen anyone in here have the Wolves as top 6 let alone top 3 seed in the West, so while I'm skeptical of that ascertation, I ultimately agree...I had them top 5 last season, which obviously fell flat, but this was expected by me...others?...nah...how you gonna put on the no excuse list if you (general you) had them as a play-in contender only?

Back
Top Bottom