The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I was told JJJ was a better defender than AD :rofl:

It’s hilarious JJJ got more DPOY votes than ad and that he made the all star game over AD last year. I’m a JJJ fan too but that **** is crazy man.

1A371E70-B2D7-4946-937A-C61499E887C1.jpeg

Never saw myself repping another squad’s jersey [🐐 Phila #3 exception] but still a yuge Obi fan.

I kinda dig the Indy kits ngl so there’s the excuse I needed w/ the homegrown now over there.

Lue really put out a Harden/Kawhi/BPG/Powell/Mann lineup to try to close against Joker and Gordon :lol:

Didn’t even try to put PJ in to have a little more muscle while going small.

Meanwhile the Harden/BPG/Kawhi/Mann/Zu lineup, which many including myself thought was the obvious best, most balanced one you could put out there, has played 1 minute together so far this season.

Lue is great though :rolleyes:

Lue really put out a Harden/Kawhi/BPG/Powell/Mann lineup to try to close against Joker and Gordon :lol:

Didn’t even try to put PJ in to have a little more muscle while going small.

Meanwhile the Harden/BPG/Kawhi/Mann/Zu lineup, which many including myself thought was the obvious best, most balanced one you could put out there, has played 1 minute together so far this season.

Lue is great though :rolleyes:
When Lue gets desperate, he'll always resort to going small to out-skill the other team.

Draymond needs to be suspended 20 games. Everyone from fans, players, coaches, to officials are sick of him at this point.

Back
Top Bottom