The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

6BCAB487-29FD-4710-9281-CA1CCFF1B4B4.jpeg

Y’all have entrance music into work (via headphones)?

If I’m not transitioning to a call I usually pick out a song and walk thru the lot and into the building with energy :lol: It actually sucks because now that so many folks want to talk to me, I have to cut it off around the building. Gotta dap up Mike, Linda is probably going to be lurking when I get to my floor and office, who knows who is in the break room. Old white folks don’t need to hear Dreams and Nightmares on a Wednesday morning :lol:

If I’m not transitioning to a call I usually pick out a song and walk thru the lot and into the building with energy :lol: It actually sucks because now that so many folks want to talk to me, I have to cut it off around the building. Gotta dap up Mike, Linda is probably going to be lurking when I get to my floor and office, who knows who is in the break room. Old white folks don’t need to hear Dreams and Nightmares on a Wednesday morning :lol:
Meek Mill - Work
Mick Jenkins - Carefree
Cardi - Press

I used to. First it was Ice Cube Today Was A Good Day (would run that to start the day in general) then it was Jay Z Corporate Takeover, now it's nothing specific

Meek Mill - Work
Mick Jenkins - Carefree
Cardi - Press

Am I crazy or out of touch to say Cardi has numerous bangers? I am not sure I ever intentionally put her songs on but a lot of the ones that have come across my desk have been added to the playlist. Rap and Car Analytics would say those joints have me driving 10mph higher on my commute to work :lol:

Gunna is the guy for when I beat traffic and am on the final leg, though. That Rodeo Drive has me feeling different when I pull into the lot :lol: :smokin

Am I crazy or out of touch to say Cardi has numerous bangers? I am not sure I ever intentionally put her songs on but the a lot of the ones that have come across my desk have been added to the playlist. Rap and Car Analytics would say those joints have me driving 10mph higher on my commute to work :lol:

Gunna is the guy for when I beat traffic and am on the final leg, though. That Rodeo Drive has me feeling different when I pull into the lot :lol: :smokin
Her run of features these last few years has been up there with anyone else in the game tbh :lol:

No shame in admitting that she's got numerous bangers

Am I crazy or out of touch to say Cardi has numerous bangers? I am not sure I ever intentionally put her songs on but a lot of the ones that have come across my desk have been added to the playlist. Rap and Car Analytics would say those joints have me driving 10mph higher on my commute to work :lol:

When she decides to rap rap on tracks, she’s second to none

Her run of features these last few years has been up there with anyone else in the game tbh :lol:

No shame in admitting that she's got numerous banger
I just had to check :lol:

Another take - I made the executive decision to wait until an upcoming flight to listen to For All The Dogs. That **** hit. Had me acting out of character. I was a sentence away from having to Draymond a TSA worker who was Deeboing me because he was late for work :lol:

When she decides to rap rap on tracks, she’s second to none
She's really dropped some of my fav verses over the last little while :lol:

Also love how she'll always get on tracks with these newer female rappers and genuinely help push them like crazy without any weird **** like that other rapper you can't name on socials without getting doxxed :lol:

I just had to check :lol:

Another take - I made the executive decision to wait until an upcoming flight to listen to For All The Dogs. That **** hit. Had me acting out of character. I was a sentence away from having to Draymond a TSA worker who was Deeboing me because he was late for work :lol:
Best Drake album of the 2020s and it lowkey isn't close.

Meg >>> *

Doja also low-key got hella slaps
She's on some mercurial other **** 'Ye style but there's not too many around that have an ear and pen for hits like her.

Even back in the SoundCloud days she used to drop heat with some of the dopest producers on there consistently.

For Meg, not all her music hits for me but she's definitely a beast bar for bar

Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom