The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

the hawks trading murray for nothing is only delaying the inevitable “Trae Young requests a trade” tweet.

Is it better to do it sooner rather than later? Arent the rules for trading superstars way tougher with the new CBA? I’m not even sure which team has enough for Trae besides like okc.

I’m f’n howling at the thought that windy had today

“I know Rob pelinka is a big believer in darvin ham. He gives darvin huge credit for getting through the struggles of last year. He gives Darvin huge credit for the success they had in the in season tournament this year…”

I’m howling

I’m screaming

At the mid season tournament being mentioned in this sentence

Absolutely hootin and hollering

Banner szn gonna save darvin !!!!!

the hawks trading murray for nothing is only delaying the inevitable “Trae Young requests a trade” tweet.

Is it better to do it sooner rather than later? Arent the rules for trading superstars way tougher with the new CBA? I’m not even sure which team has enough for Trae besides like okc.
If they get off Murray because he and Trae just can’t work, I don’t see Trae requesting a trade. They’re basically looking at the roster then, to complement him (and Jalen Johnson).

Siakam Contract up, not re-signing with Toronto. Get something or he walks for nothing

I get this, but just like in the past couple of years, Masai will try to re-sign him if he thinks they can be competitive.

Siakam likes Toronto and if I’m not mistaken, they can offer him the most money.

There is a risk that he’ll leave, but knowing Masai, unless there’s an offer that will blow him away, he will be okay keeping him for the year.

Shams just reported kings trynna trade for Siakam. Are they really going to get off Keegan Murray? I wouldn’t.

No thanks on Murray.

Always thought he was overrated. Even when people were pretending to watch the Spurs.

I have no idea why people are obsessed with Murray. He’s really not that good.

He is a losing player that will cost you a fortune.

Why the Knicks are even entertaining this is ridiculous.

Shams just reported kings trynna trade for Siakam. Are they really going to get off Keegan Murray? I wouldn’t.
Yea they're a threat to win the West if they manage to get him while keeping Murray tbh...

Just not sure why the Raps would entertain an offer without KM though

Games not starting on time is a real problem. This shouldn't be like going to the movies where the start time isn't real and I gotta guess It's going to start 15 minutes later. Start the game at 7:30. This ain't the super Bowl. We don't need this whole big pregame start the games on ****ing time

Games not starting on time is a real problem. This shouldn't be like going to the movies where the start time isn't real and I gotta guess It's going to start 15 minutes later. Start the game at 7:30. This ain't the super Bowl. We don't need this whole big pregame start the games on ****ing time

nba gotta get these skyrizi ads off, b
nothing is everything or death

Back
Top Bottom