The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Now Bronny is a better pro than college player? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marcus Jordan never got that type of grace and had better freshman stats than Bronny.

Bronny just isn’t good. The talent pool is also huge as well. Bronny isn’t an elite athlete either. He’s below Scoots level….

Why did that song make a resurgence? TikTok?

I see videos of kids singing it now :lol:

I remember dudes clowning Lamelo when some of us said he’d go top 5. It’s the same ordeal.

Bryce will be a better pro and probably a first round pick. Same way Lamelo got to sit back and watch Lonzo and Gelo’s shortcomings.

Bryce is a better and more fluid player. And taller.

Bryce is the one

LeBron and Co. need to have a honest conversation with him.

Let him go ball in Europe against adults for a year and see how it shakes.

Now Bronny is a better pro than college player? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marcus Jordan never got that type of grace and had better freshman stats than Bronny.

Bronny just isn’t good. The talent pool is also huge as well. Bronny isn’t an elite athlete either. He’s below Scoots level….

Scoot was billed as super elite athlete.
Bronny being below that level isn't exactly an insult.

Bronny looks to me like plus athlete at the guard position. In the range of Alex Caruso, and other strong athletic guards.

Scoot was billed as super elite athlete.
Bronny being below that level isn't exactly an insult.

Bronny looks to me like plus athlete at the guard position. In the range of Alex Caruso, and other strong athletic guards.

What he was billed as vs what we’ve seen in the league is night and day. He’s no Ja, Westbrook, John Wall or D. Rose…

From the current eye test, he’s been average athletically. Plenty dudes have metrics that they’re label with, before they get to the league. He’s had a full year against elite talent. (Not saying he won’t improve) but he and Bronny are both about 6’2” 200. The athleticism just hasn’t been there.

If you’re that small, you at least need to be Avery Bradley. If Bronny can be a Avery Bradley type, then cool

Brownstone Brownstone

He’s randomly become their best defender and finally hitting his 3

Barometer, for better or for worse

I never doubted PJ for a second, elite ball player :lol:

In all seriousness, Dallas is a great fit for him. I think his stats have declined since his rookie year but the skills are there, he has also yet to be tested during the real season (playoffs), if he continues on this pace over the next month, he will go from overpaid to underpaid this offseason.

If he disappears, like I assume he will - it only cost you guys a future first

Last edited:
NBA role players could at least average double digits in college…Bronny gotta keep grinding at his next school, develop and build confidence before he’s ready to make the jump

8lrilu.jpg
my boy put big money on the wolves as we were pretty big underdogs, said the suns were overrated

I knew he hadn't been watching the games lately

There’s so many trash players in the NBA,

There’s room for Bronny somewhere.

Every NBA team has like 2-3 players he could probably replace and no one would notice.

He’s gonna be put under the microscope because of his dad though.

IMG_0764.jpeg

Gotta suck to know your kids won’t even make the league when you were one of the best there ever was. I do agree with giving bronny some grace. Dude needs another offseason to figure it out and maybe go to a team that will have minutes for him if he actually does leave usc. Might be good for him to leave California and be by himself. Calipari should poach him. Bum *** Kentucky.

Every NBA team has like 2-3 players he could probably replace and no one would notice.

They say modern hoopers more skilled….

Besides PJ Washintgon, can you name some of these trash players?

Back
Top Bottom