The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Damn worse day ever fellas

didnt think id be ****ing waking up today and saying good bye to my bestfriend

Rest easy young wiz

Brought this dog home when i was 21

🐾😇
200w.gif

Interesting

I mean they don't get foul calls either so...refs probs aly just focused on the shot. They fans too. But it balances out.

And there's true to say they've benefited from some screens. Although lots of high paced teams benefit as well. Speed of play just make things get missed.

The evidence in the video weren't all moving screens either. So credibility of poster is sus. Probs a Bron boy trying to create a reason why curry popped his king for 3 of them Larry O's.

We all know what big Bron can do for him.

But I’m saying what does he do at an nba level right now? Dribble? Shoot? Playmaker? He hasn’t shown he can do any of these. And he’s 6-3 so the likelihood of being able to defend 3 positions is slim. You’re better off taking AJ Johnson if it’s purely about basketball.
So if Bronny gets drafted or signed unselected next year you’re saying you have no shadow of doubt by that time he’ll be the worst player in the nba?

He’d be a project for sure but I think he has upside.

Killian Hayes made it 4 seasons before getting cut.

Last edited:
So if Bronny gets drafted or signed unselected next year you’re saying you have no shadow of doubt by that time he’ll be the worst player in the nba?

He’s he’d be a project for sure but I think he has upside.

Killian Hayes made it 4 seasons before getting cut.
I’m saying he’s showed you what upside outside of his name being his name

There isn’t a shortage of 6-3 guys with good athleticism that play the right way with no production running around college basketball. None do them are getting the “he’s going to be a better pro”

Only a broke boy team that wants a payday gonna scoop bronny so Bron comes and sells tix. He'd be a rental no matter what, he only said he has 2 years max left. Same day he leaves, bronny gonna help him take his boxes to the car.

I’m saying he’s showed you what upside outside of his name being his name

There isn’t a shortage of 6-3 guys with good athleticism that play the right way with no production running around college basketball. None do them are getting the “he’s going to be a better pro”
If you confident he won’t get drafted I’m willing to make a small wager.

$50 usd.

If he get drafted 1st or 2nd rd you pay me $50

If he goes unselected or goes back to ncaa I pay you $50

Bronny is a better pro than a college player because it would be harder to be a worse than that.

He and His team went way below expectations .
He gets another year given what happened to him.

Had a dream/nightmare last night. Giannis recruited me to join the Bucks I was hyped. But as soon as I signed, I realized... wait, Im trash. My old out of shape wack *** gone get embarassed every night in front of millions. Didnt hink about the money til I woke up. That woulda made me feel a lil better, like, yall aint check the scoutin reports *****? All I could think about was teammates giving me hateful looks on the bench. :smh:
image-382491-crop700x700.jpg

Back
Top Bottom