The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Interesting

It’s weird someone would take this much time to make a video like this lol.

It’s like making a video of James Harden pushing off and saying he’s not one of the best iso scorers ever.

And it’s like saying hey let’s ignore that the defenders are usually holding him so he can’t get free and he gets hit as he’s running around and pinballs all the time. Half the screens in that video were normal screens every NBA team and player does who has players that actually run off ball.

find a video of rip hamilton and reggie miller and it’s not remotely different.

It’s like making a video of James Harden pushing off and saying he’s not one of the best iso scorers ever.

And it’s like saying hey let’s ignore that the defenders are usually holding him so he can’t get free and he gets hit as he’s running around and pinballs all the time. Half the screens in that video were normal screens every NBA team and player does who has players that actually run off ball.

I doubt it took that much time :lol:

I support nepotism for all minorities in this country.
thanasis-thanasis-bucks.gif

I think 95% of the screens in the NBA are illegal

Mitchell-less Cavs dropped 80 points in a half vs the Clippers on the second day game of a back to back.

Mitchell-less Cavs dropped 80 points in a half vs the Clippers on the second day game of a back to back.
The Clippers have been bad in the Sunday matinees for years, but this season in particular has been brutal. They’ve been consistently awful in these games.

Back
Top Bottom