The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

And I should have been a tad more specific because Z-Bo was drafted in 2002

my bad
manny.png
IMG_8206.jpeg

Edey is definitely better than a dude like Alex Len but that’s not saying much. He will go lottery tho because he ha s a strong base and soft hands

All jokes aside I think Edey goes 2nd - undrafted

He’s a sideshow/ marketable big like Boban & Tacko,he’s unplayable in todays NBA,but a marketable fan favorite type.

Eddy would get destroyed in pick and roll by NBA athletes.
I think the same can be said for a lot of slow footed bigs in the league. They still bring value to their teams. Steven Adams, Valancuinas, Brook Lopez, Nurkic. He would be a great asset to OKC for 18 minutes a game IMO.

Zubac was a 2nd rounder so that matches where Edey will most likely go

Vucci mane probably is a late 1st rounder/2nd rounder in today's draft.

Edey has skills. Great college player. That prototype of player just isn't getting drafted high
9zy7x0_th (2).png
Givony has him going 13th

Zubac was a 2nd rounder so that matches where Edey will most likely go

Vucci mane probably is a late 1st rounder/2nd rounder in today's draft.

Edey has skills. Great college player. That prototype of player just isn't getting drafted high
9zy7x0_th (2).png

No doubt. I think he has a role in the league and will likely go in the mid/late first round. it was just interesting to hear a handful of nba insiders and scouts on the radio saying he’d go undrafted and “he’ll be lucky to go late second round.”

His skills are more cut for the 90s, early 2000s but as we’ve seen, you can never have too bigs in your rotation. He’ll be food on the PnR, but he can actually defend the rim and rebound better than donovan clingan, who is a projected lottery pick.

West 7-10 seeds
NOLA: 46-32 with Blazers, Kings, Dubs, Lakers left​
SAC: 45-33 with Thunder, Pelicans, Suns, Blazers left​
Lakers: 45-34 with Dubs, Grizz, Pelicans left​
Dubs: 43-35 with Lakers, Blazers, Pelicans, Jazz left​

How y'all think the seedings will end up
+ Suns: 46-32 with 2x Clips, Kings, Wolves left

+ Suns: 46-32 with 2x Clips, Kings, Wolves left

This is my favorite time of year - I love all the minutiae of who wins and seeing the tables change on a daily basis.

What is really interesting about this West race is that they are basically playing each other too - each game is important and could make a big difference.

Edey is projected to go 13th?

What :lol:

He’s not making it in the league. This draft is really that bad huh?

Back
Top Bottom