The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Before the season started EYE said there was no reason for Dallas not to be in the 4-5 range as long as everybody played for most of the season. This was also tied to Luka’s MVP chances.

They’re right there and he’s definitely finishing in the top 3.

You need to take a WASHED KING WASHED KING elementary math class

EYE am just saying, preseason projections aren't accounting for trade deadline moves. Is it a tweet to dunk on national media predictions? Prop up Luka?

They've obviously taken off recently but they were firmly in that 14-17 range for most of the season.

EYE am just saying, preseason projections aren't accounting for trade deadline moves. Is it a tweet to dunk on national media predictions? Prop up Luka?

They've obviously taken off recently but they were firmly in that 14-17 range for most of the season.
That’s all fine and good but what you said was loud and wrong

Another interesting Friday night in the east coming up.

IMG_0410.jpeg

On Friday those 4 teams play each other - so the outcome could be significant. Obviously there’s one more game but if you lose your opponent wins and that can make quite a difference to your playoff seeding and activity next week.

Reading through all the scenarios was so confusing but yes, there can be quite a shuffle after Friday.
  • Orlando's next two games are against Philly the Milwaukee
  • Indiana is Cleveland and Atlanta
  • Philly is Orlando and Brooklyn

Orlando in the top 4 would be a pleasant surprise…Could probly win a couple games if they played the Cavs too

a young 33 today

was a very rough morning EYE cant lie - prolly sat and cried for a good 30 mins but we fight through another year

heres to my favorite thread on NT :nthat:yall some real ones in here
Happy Bday bruh ,hope many blessings come your way 🙏🏽

a young 33 today

was a very rough morning EYE cant lie - prolly sat and cried for a good 30 mins but we fight through another year

Happy bday mane! Turn up in them Philly streets, get you a cheesesteak then hit up Sin City :pimp:

a young 33 today

I do honestly like the Knicks but it’s a win win situation for me- I wouldn’t mind seeing Nick get humbled at the hands of your guys

Hbd brodie I’m sorry about your doggo too- I hope you enjoy your weekend

Back
Top Bottom