The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

This doesn't seem fair. Shouldn't both 7-8 games be on Tuesday, with the 9-10 games being on Wednesday?

How old are you? When did you start following the NBA?

This is the second time recently someone has thought I was young. Let’s just say I vaguely remember basketball in the late 80s but it was really ‘90 when I got interested.

Does that help?

This doesn't seem fair. Shouldn't both 7-8 games be on Tuesday, with the 9-10 games being on Wednesday?

One day of rest difference after a light week for most of these teams’ best players isn’t a big deal for the better teams who are hosting on Friday if they’re playing on Friday.

One day of rest difference after a light week for most of these teams’ best players isn’t a big deal for the better teams who are hosting on Friday if they’re playing on Friday.
I think if you finish higher than the 9-10 seeds, you've earned the extra day. But maybe that's just me.

I think if you finish higher than the 9-10 seeds, you've earned the extra day. But maybe that's just me.
Yeah that’s fair but I think it you’re any of these teams you’re in the scrub pool and can’t be complaining about a day difference after your lightest week in 2 mos when you play at home.

Philly can’t host Tuesday because of the Flyers right? Certainly Silver had a better contingency plan than this :lol:

Yup this is mostly due to the shared arena situation with the NHL teams who's last games of the regular season are this upcoming week as well.

Philly can’t host Tuesday because of the Flyers right? Certainly Silver had a better contingency plan than this :lol:
Coupé It Coupé It Silver ducking more smoke

oprah-well.gif

This needed to happen

:pimp:

Durham kid…amazing to see kid get a chance. He showed up every Saturday when he was a little one to hoop with the men, was great to see the progress over the years. He went missing for like 2 years and showed back up wearing Wichita State gear and jumping out the gym. Hopefully he finds a legit corner 3 so he can stick.

Back
Top Bottom