The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Who's going to stop the French Twin Towers aka Super Size French Fries of Wemby and Gobert in the Olympics?

Not Team USA the way these coaches love going small ball nowadays. Better start AD at the 4 and shot blocker deluxe Walker Kessler or Holmgren at the 5 if we even hope to have a chance to match up :lol:
Alright we’ve got an official French truther here

You gonna put any money up or just empty words

assuming embiid plays I assumed browsizzle would have been pleased by this

But I guess Davis and embiid aren’t big enough for his desires

Who's going to stop the French Twin Towers aka Super Size French Fries of Wemby and Gobert in the Olympics?

Not Team USA the way these coaches love going small ball nowadays. Better start AD at the 4 and shot blocker deluxe Walker Kessler or Holmgren at the 5 if we even hope to have a chance to match up :lol:
The French guards will stop them. They aren’t good

I believe Wemby and am a card carrying member of the Wemby fan club but…

EYE am old enough to remember Dwight is the son of a pastor

And Zion was some wholesome kid with great attitude…
He think he immune to puccy cat

we shall see. He is just a man, albeit a tall *** one.

Only reason Embiid joined team USA was so he could know what it feels like to win something.

Yall get real weird with Wemby to be supposed fan club card holders
mjlol (1) (1).png

Wemby gonna realize an adult gummy bear enjoyed responsibly can be just what the doctor ordered when curing a creaky back or balky knee 🍭:emoji_bear:

Those are the wrong athletes to compare Wemby too.

Compare him to his fellow Parisian, Mbappe, who said the exact same things.

He’s trying to replicate the Mbappe model.

Only reason Embiid joined team USA was so he could know what it feels like to win something.
Dwight was raised super Christian and went to small private schools in ATL.

Zion kind of the same except in South Carolina so he’s even more of a bumpkin.

Wemby clearly has is a little more mature and cosmopolitan than the average 19 year old let alone Zion & Dwight who were both raised sheltered.

This is true. Those teams last year destroyed Team USA on the glass and in the paint with bigs. Not that small ball nonsense

Back
Top Bottom