The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 2 on ESPN / Celtics Lead 1-0

Bruce Brown was a perfect signing. Exactly the type of dude you want playing with Jokic.

The genre of player that he is (GP2, Terance Mann, Caruso,) 6'4ish guys that can function as center on offense and are athletic enough to defend 1-4 are still market inefficiencies that can be exploited still, I think.

Lakers got a guy like that but he doesn’t want to be that. Could have endeared himself into laker lore

The genre of player that he is (GP2, Terance Mann, Caruso,) 6'4ish guys that can function as center on offense and are athletic enough to defend 1-4 are still market inefficiencies that can be exploited still, I think.
Cutters. Jokic loves nothing better than a cutter

Defense is a must too

They both do both

Brown can pass

Kcp can shoot 3’s

Ben Simmons got the yips :smh: :lol:

Bruh. How can he have the yips when he never had any offensive game to begin with :lol:

When it’s all said and done

Giannis > KD?

Got to see how things finish but as of now, I will remember that Yanni went out and snatched his ring/FMVP while KD's 2 rings/2 FMVPs were gifted to him by GSW.

The fact that KD has played 258 more games (~3.5 full seasons) more than him, Giannis only turns 28 in December and we are even having this discussion makes me think it will be Giannis :lol:

Back
Top Bottom