The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 2 on TNT / Mavs Lead 1-0

I honestly can’t believe how useless Ben is. He isn’t even an average defender anymore.

Do knicks fans enjoy listening to clyde? I had to switch to the hornets feed

ill admit i didn’t watch many philly games when ben was an all
nba defender…

but was he always this bad in the post?? dude is food down low…

Don’t want to hear no more about Ben Simmons potential. Man is trash. Eric Snow shot more than his bum ***

I'm still baffled why the experts and some people thought that Ben Simmons got great potential to become a superstar. I had never been impressed with Simmons from the start.
As somebody that watched his whole career, he did in fact have potential. But he didn’t have the desire . I don’t think he likes basketball which is fine I guess. Hell prob make 150-200 mill and then do something he likes later in life

This fool Russell man, lol! Bruh said ok y’all gone Yap that I’m not a team player. I’m a stand up the whole time on bench and cheerlead thee entire game!

ill admit i didn’t watch many philly games when ben was an all
nba defender…

but was he always this bad in the post?? dude is food down low…
He’s really not a big man. He uses his size and speed to keep up with smaller guards. But he can’t Guard giannnis or zion. The nets are setting him up to fail

7A9E8BFC-A74B-4FCA-8EC3-305F7498ED4D.jpeg

The genre of player that he is (GP2, Terance Mann, Caruso,) 6'4ish guys that can function as center on offense and are athletic enough to defend 1-4 are still market inefficiencies that can be exploited still, I think.
Terrance mann?

Back
Top Bottom