The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

i truly hope sixers bring Oubre back

dudes aura is contagious

hell never see a vet minimum contract again

that bucket he got late 4th qrt shouldering butler out the way was impressive

It was so nice to have an athletic wing for a change. You can see the impact he has on both ends of the floor.

Also, can we give Oubre Tobias's contract for the remainder of the year?

It was so nice to have an athletic wing for a change. You can see the impact he has on both ends of the floor.

Also, can we give Oubre Tobias's contract for the remainder of the year?

legit something the sixers haven't had in like 7 years an athletic wing

if that was tobias going up on butler i truly believe tobias gets stripped of the ball before he even goes up for a lay up

Tobias needs to focus on 2 things when he comes back REBOUND AND SHOOT CATCH AND SHOOT 3s

IMG_8195.jpeg
IMG_8197.jpeg

The other thing about Bronny is that I do think he's probably going to be quicker to realize what his role is at the next level, more so than a lot of these other guys leading their teams in scoring and whatnot.

I think he's very understanding that he's going to be in the Caruso/Pat Beverage/Cason Wallace type role. And he can work at being the best version of that. The jumper needs to come around though. And if it does, he'll stick around for a while.

Someone like Hood Shafinos was a decent scorer in college that didn't bring anything else to the table. He's probably not good enough at scoring though to actually warrant real minutes on a team that doesn't suck.

EYE see you took the "like in 7 years" serious but

butler played for sixers in 55 games in 2018-19 whats that 5-6 years ago and only half a season

Simmons last played 2020-2021 with sixers

If the same refs who were referring the Lakers games this year were referring all the USC games this year, Bronny would have been the #1 pick

Like i said

The books didnt like that one

Ofcourse nba would do something since gambling is now apart of it

if that was tobias going up on butler i truly believe tobias gets stripped of the ball before he even goes up for a lay up

Tobias needs to focus on 2 things when he comes back REBOUND AND SHOOT CATCH AND SHOOT 3s
I was happy Tuesday taking 8 3s. Was launching em without hesitation even tho the last few looked horrendous

I was happy Tuesday taking 8 3s. Was launching em without hesitation even tho the last few looked horrendous

Yup he honestly helped them win that game with his 1H shots he was big time from 3

Need more of it and i think with embiid back he will find a nice rhythm to end season without having to worry bout being that guy

Think they said hell miss 1 or 2 more games

That's my guy but I was about to say the same thing :lol:

They don't last long enough in the LA pressure cooker to truly develop like that tbf
Yeah that's never been the Lakers bag. Which is ok, they win chips in a different way

Back
Top Bottom