The Official NBA Thread

I am not saying this determines dpoy

Last year Rudy was a border line starter tbh, unfair to include last years stats here,

What did he have 70 last year? Still an insane stat though

Last year Rudy was a border line starter tbh, unfair to include last years stats here,

What did he have 70 last year? Still an insane stat though
If they only included Rudy’s stats for this year it would look even worse… that’s the point of including last year’s too

Gonna be playing like this when he gets back

EEMrXxaWwAEQJXK.jpg

After earlier :lol:

Probably not trying to take away any viewership/attention from the nens National Title Game

Wild that they had the whole league playing yesterday during the women’s title game, which was a hella competitive game and one of the best ways to get new fans for women’s hoops

Perhaps my phrasing was confusing, I would take Anthony Davis over Gobert 10/10

I am just saying Gobert imo is the better defender
I think the voters are giving A LOT of weight to team record.

Goober is a very good defensive player. Great rim protector. Deserves to be in the convo every year. That said, I’m not sure he does a single thing better than Anthony Davis defensively. AD is more versatile, better in space, and a better shot blocker.

If you put AD or Wemby in place of Goober on the Wolves, there’s no way in hell they’d be worse off defensively. Would include Yanni and Bam too.

Draymond is a different type of defender, not as much of a rim protector, but he’s even still wreaking havoc at times at 34.

Damn so you REALLY don’t pay attention to college ball :lol:

I know everybody talks down on it (generally rightfully so) but figured folks were still kinda watching and keeping up.
Not this year, I felt like years past though been worth following closely

NBA showing NCAA kumbaya love and respect.

While the NFL is out here actively trying to sink the NBA on their holidays.

Silver has no balls.

Back
Top Bottom