The Official NBA Thread

1713653051069.png

IMO, this playoffs could be a big turning factor in how teams build their roster. if these star studded, perimeter wing oriented teams lose to these bigger, physical, defensive minded teams...*shrugs*

Phoenix has to play team ball, every single action should revolve around getting two guys on the ball. Not going 1 on 1 to show how many dribble moves you have

Embiid is unstoppable. You cannot guard him. You have to limit his touches. Thibs is a film nut just as much as Spo. We’ll see if Thibs will make similar adjustments.

Phoenix has to play team ball, every single action should revolve around getting two guys on the ball. Not going 1 on 1 to show how many dribble moves you have

Embiid is unstoppable. You cannot guard him. You have to limit his touches. Thibs is a film nut just as much as Spo. We’ll see if Thibs will make similar adjustments.
Can’t play 2 man game when you essentially have 3 of the same player at different heights

Why post a gif of the guy he 💩s on everytime they play head to head?

that guy you speak of has a ring and 2 MVPs, maybe a 3rd on the way.

embiid is hell to deal with. no favorites here. good basketball is good basketball...

however, "it's not even close." really?

come on now

sucks that they dont give out rings for regular season matchups in philly. then, i'd actually agree with 2+2=5 which is basically what you're telling me.

and to add, one guy is always available, the other...sometimes. so there's that too
jokic-shrug.gif

Last edited:
that guy you speak of has a ring and 2 MVPs, maybe a 3rd on the way.

embiid is hell to deal with. no favorites here. good basketball is good basketball...

however, "it's not even close." really?

come on now

sucks that they dont give out rings for regular season matchups in philly. then, i'd actually agree with 2+2=5 which is basically what you're telling me.
No lie... Y'all repeat the same lines every time those videos of Embiid spanking Jokic get posted lol... As I said a HEALTHY Embiid is the best player in the league and it's not close. I mean Embiid was in his way to a 2nd MVP if he never got injured this year... Not sure what accolades have to do with this convo tho.

No lie... Y'all repeat the same lines every time those videos of Embiid spanking Jokic get posted lol... As I said a HEALTHY Embiid is the best player in the league and it's not close. I mean Embiid was in his way to a 2nd MVP if he never got injured this year... Not sure what accolades have to do with this convo tho.
he’s either not healthy or he comes up short in close games. All the talent in the world but at the same time, players of his caliber don’t get judged on December nights.

Back
Top Bottom