The Official NBA Thread

ITS FRIDAY WHAT Y’all sipping on tonight??

WE OUTSIDE Clippers season ending TONIGHT.

Then I’m ending off the night at the bar with the milk Queens. Cowboy boots and Levi’s are calling my name already. It’s a beautiful hot American 🇺🇸 Day in the south @aepps20

The **** is this **** I just listened to twice. Irv Gotti at the bar getting tipsy.

GMnv65ZWYAAeYCo.jpeg

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE pls confirm if true

Tbf, the NBA is much more about the stars where people actually support their colleges because it’s their colleges. Part of that is on the NBA and how they market, plus the player empowerment era comes at its own cost.

Exactly. The league has a lot to do with it too.

It can’t just be a superstar driven league. It can be a mixture. Still a lot of potential for growth.

Not sure why the Lakers are panicking. They play any other team, and they most likely advance deeper in the playoffs. I think ham is a solid young coach and he was learning on the job. Hope he gets another shot. Too bad the bucks are locked in on doc

Not sure why the Lakers are panicking. They play any other team, and they most likely advance deeper in the playoffs. I think ham is a solid young coach and he was learning on the job. Hope he gets another shot. Too bad the bucks are locked in on doc
Had nothing to do with the playoff outcome. He bungled this regular season and the players don't like/trust him.

Back
Top Bottom