The Official NBA Thread

Coupé It Coupé It still thinking Knicks fans is the answer to beating the NFL/Football :rofl:

Stop putting words in my mouth - No one is ever beating the NFL.

The NBA can’t even beat NFL draft and that’s just a program filled with hopium while Mel Kiper yells about things he no idea about.

I said if the REST of you treated your local NBA teams with the same passion like you guys have for “my dear college sports, LSU, Alabama, roll tideeee, geaux TIGERS” and all the other corny bull****…

The NBA would do way better numbers. Maybe they can start beating NCAA basketball and football ratings.

But ya’ll want NBA franchises in New Orleans instead of Seattle. Ya’ll want to root for teams 3 different time zones away.

0ac36d60c422a75cae13f4d5eb5413e5.gif

We saw it with Kawhi and Embiid just because you’re playing after injury doesnt mean its all well and good.

You have to basically get back to playoff intensity without conditioning and getting the reps in. You really will look like ****.

Kawhi for some reason gets a pass despite always being hurt when it matters
He gets a lot of grace because of the title runs but his availability is worse than anything we’ve seen from Anthony Davis.

Then the one time he was healthy was the bubble, and I don’t think his conditioning was where it needed to be, understandable given the circumstances at the time.

Stop putting words in my mouth…

No one is ever beating the NFL. NBA can’t even beat NFL draft and that’s just a program filled with hopium while Mel Kiper yells about things he’s wrong about about.

I said if the REST of you treated your local NBA teams with the same passion like you guys have for “my dear college sports, LSU, Alabama, roll tideeee, geaux TIGERS” and all the other corny bull****…

The NBA would do way better numbers. Maybe they can start beating NCAA basketball and football ratings.

But ya’ll want NBA franchises in New Orleans instead of Seattle. Ya’ll want to root 3 different time zones away.
So basically you hate the south,typical weak NY behavior

Stop putting words in my mouth - No one is ever beating the NFL.

The NBA can’t even beat NFL draft and that’s just a program filled with hopium while Mel Kiper yells about things he no idea about.

But ya’ll want NBA franchises in New Orleans instead of Seattle. Ya’ll want to root for teams 3 different time zones away.
This is a dumb post

So basically you hate the south,typical weak NY behavior

I don’t hate anyone. But I think your sports culture is the South is stupid and backwards.

Especially when most of those kids never see a dime of that money.

Y’all could at least show up to the Smoothie with that “TIGER” energy. Give them that much, at least.

Got a student named Tobias and any time he’s a **** to me, i want to call him a tobiasshole… but i have to protect my job
I just seen a video of a student get knocked out by a teacher I think he was a substitute but still

All these teacher vs student fight videos coming out are wild. I’m usually on the teachers side lmao

Back
Top Bottom