The Official NBA Thread

Again, there is not a single thing the NBA could do to pass, or even come close to, the NFL.

IMG_8274.jpeg

Looks like their Geaux Tigering a lot since they sell out a high percentage than the Knicks
Telling me that the Heat averaged more fans than the Knicks at MSG this season huh...

Funny :lol: >D

Its a bunch of buildings that you paid money to attend, get over yourself. There is no real story there outside of that. How does that turn into you living and breathing by it? I find it very odd.

Oh I don't disagree. I just wanted to see the explanation.

I enjoyed my time in undergrad, I like watching them succeed in sports which isn't often. a\All my best memories from college have nothing to do with the school itself moreso being young, in a walkable community surrounded by friends and women :rofl:

No diehard allegiance there, all donation emails get ignored. I do participate on the scholarship committee from time to time however. For compensation and to make sure black students get a fair shake.

IMG_8274.jpeg

Looks like their Geaux Tigering a lot since they sell out a high percentage than the Knicks

You’re coming at me with a list that has the Miami Heat in the top 5. Come on man. These attendance lists are skewed because of prices. Dallas are number one they’re the cheapest tickets in the league.

I’m talking about the culture.

You know damn right probably evenTulane is more at cared about than the Pelicans.

Oh I don't disagree. I just wanted to see the explanation.

I enjoyed my time in undergrad, I like watching them succeed in sports which isn't often. a\All my best memories from college have nothing to do with the school itself moreso being young, in a walkable community surrounded by friends and women :rofl:

No diehard allegiance there, all donation emails get ignored. I do participate on the scholarship committee from time to time however. For compensation and to make sure black students get a fair shake.
My college will never see a dime of my money they can go kick rocks. Same as you I give back via recruiting, I am the recruiting lead for my college for my job. I couldn't give a crap about the school itself, If it burned to the ground I would watch it burn.

Again, there is not a single thing the NBA could do to pass, or even come close to, the NFL.

This doesn’t need to be said - because no one is saying that they can.

NCAA sports are within reach for the NBA tho. That’s the aim.

Regardless Basketball is the 2nd most popular sport on the planet. That’s a market the NFL/NCAA will never reach internationally.

Chris Paul of his generation.

Not even derogatory, just consistently a victim of circumstance. A decade from now, he's going to be giving his Hall of Fame speech with a loaded resume except for one thing.
Tall Chris Paul

The Lakers for example. Another rabid local NBA passionate city.

They’re on the bottom of that list because real passionate Laker fans get priced out with tickets by Hollywood and the Entertainment business.

They can keep playing musical chairs on the sideline but the issue has always been that they went away from the framework of the title team.

They had no chance at repeating with that abbreviated offseason. So instead of throwing that entire season out, they tried to formulate some takeaways from it which led them to Russell Westbrook. They’ve been scrambling ever since.

Two legitimate centers, Caruso on the perimeter. Replace all of that, then you can start thinking about the coach.
Do you trust Bron to guard 3s full time at 40?

He’s a start but lakers still a play in team next year
and yet THEY will still say #noexcuses
In Vegas for the weekend. Let me ge tthid out of the way.

Clippers and Orland gotta blow it up
got invited to lovers and friends but had to pass as i gotta be on godfather duties, and the canelo fight out there this weekend too
be safe hermano
How has Pelinka avoided the axe all of these years? 🤔 Roster moves have been worse than coaching over the years IMO
LeGM signing off on the Rust trade set us back
Da Robfather fixed it only to see darvin ham keep his hands in his pockets

How has Pelinka avoided the axe all of these years? 🤔 Roster moves have been worse than coaching over the years IMO
Pelinka should've followed his intuition and traded for Buddy Hield. Everyone wants to pile on Bron and AD for Westbrook (understandably), but Pelinka was the one that got on the phone and made the trade official.

I think he did a good job in 2019, 2020 and 2023 off-seasons. Terrible in 2021 and meh in 2022 off-seasons.

This doesn’t need to be said - because no one is saying that they can.

NCAA sports are within reach for the NBA tho. That’s the aim.

Regardless Basketball is the 2nd most popular sport on the planet. That’s a market the NFL/NCAA will never reach internationally.

NCAA football will be above NBA, too. Businesses probably shut down on fall Saturday's in Baton Rouge or Tuscaloosa.

I started supporting the Lakers when I was a kid living in the Caribbean. Almost 30 years ago.

When I lived in the DMV, I supported the Wizards and went to their games even though they were one of the worse team in the league. Sat in the nose bleeds because that is all I could afford. When I left the state, I stopped supporting them.

I started supporting the Suns when they were the worst team in the league because it was the only games my broke *** could see in grad school.

And I want team in Vegas, so I could support a local team

I also go to Aces games, and donate tickets to charities so middle school kids can go see them play

Hell I even bought damn near season tickets to the G-League Ignite

But sure....

giphy.gif

But Cool

I don't give a **** about anything you say about anything.

So we are in a good place right now

Great place.

Back
Top Bottom